Saturday, February 11, 2017

Entry 10: Some Strange Photos and A Drawing

Hey again everyone. I was digging through the files again and I found some weird photos that I think are supposed to depict these "living machines" Thom keeps mentioning. They look like random piles of mechanical junk to me, but there's also a drawing of an intact living machine that makes everything a bit more sensible.

See what you think.








Weird, eh? Here's the drawing that makes things a bit more coherent.


In case you can't read Thom's notes, they say (clockwise from top):

"A living machine.
I saw a number of these around the portal. Were they attracted tot he energy? Are they pests? Are they maintainers? Who builds the living machines (?)"

"I didn't get as good a look at these" (referring to the protozoan-like critter on the right)

"What are the tubes for?"

"I saw this creature only briefly as we were passing over the tide pools" (referring to the clockwork starfish on the bottom of the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment